Highlights for Distributors Software
- A powerful Distributors Software application combining stock/warehouse control, sales order processing, purchasing, sales/profit analysis, and relating accounting functions.
- The Customer database has multiple delivery addresses, product purchase history, multiple Price Levels, and strong credit control processes. The focus is on speed of data input, accuracy, and simplicity.
- Purchasing also integrates with Import Shipment costing and tracks progress of stock deliveries back to the source sales order.
- The Inventory control system offers multiple warehouse & bin locations, movements tracking by order, history of buy/sell and adjustments, and Suggested Re-Order reporting.
- The Sales Order and invoicing systems offer initial quotations, back/forward order control, links for purchasing, and the option to sell by serial/batch numbers.
- Sales/Profit analysis is provided by multiple dimensions – product – customer – salesperson and by period (day, week, month).
Software benefits for Distributors
- The distribution software system can interface with Bar Code Readers, Cash Drawers, Weighing Scales, EFTPOS, and Touch Screens.
- Stock can be despatched from multiple warehouse locations and bin locations.
- With the Sales Order Processing system, there are the options of Serial Number Stock Control, Batch Numbers with Use by Dates, and sale of Carpet Rolls.
- The back order system updates the Required to Purchase (Make) file to automatically create Purchase Orders.
- InterAcct typically personalise their systems for each customer – add/changing/deleting the fields, files & menus to suit.
- Stock items that are available for sale can be ‘reserved’ prior to their physical despatch.
- There is an option to set a bundle (kit) of product items.
- Sales Order and Invoices update numerous sales/profit analysis files throughout the system.
- The SOP system integrates with Purchase Orders and Imported shipments to track the movement of stock to when available.
- Another option with the SOP system is the sale of fashion items – in a matrix of by Style, Colour, and Size.
- The system can print Quotations, Order Confirmations, Picking Slips, Despatch Dockets, Stock Labels, Cash Receipts, and Sales Invoices.