InterAcct Visual Job Scheduling
- Connects your InterAcct Diary with a tool to easily see appointments and manage staff.
- The Visual Job Scheduling has multiple views and user selectable options.
- Click and drag to create appointments, move them or create time sheets.
- Pulls data from your jobs database to the appointment and creates fast time sheets.
- Variable views and themes
- Allows entry of job notes
- filters for selecting employees
- Allows for Job Scheduling
- Options to have “resources” listed as well to include rooms, Machines or teams
Software benefits for Visual Calendar
- Fully integrated with InterAcct System Diary.
- Can pull data of Clients, Jobs, contract names etc from InterAcct
- Same diary system used in Exchange module to send appointments to your Outlook Calendar then through to your Phone Diary
- Allows for quick time sheet entry